Labels and Forms
Prints entered into competition require the use of the Teaneck Camera Club print label and print form.
• The print label is to be attached to the back of the print.
• The print form is filled out at the club the night of the competition and handed in with the print.
For complete instructions for entering Prints into competition see the Rules for Competition.
Print labels must be SECURELY ATTACHED to the upper right hand corner on the back of the mounting board
The labels can be printed on Avery labels 5264 or store brand equivalent. If you do not have the Avery labels, the labels can be printed on plain paper, cut out and SECURELY ATTACHED to the upper right hand corner on the back of the mounting board.
On the print label:
- Check off your class: Beginner, Advanced or Salon.
- Check Color or Monochrome (B&W).
- Check if the print is a Make-Up or a Re-Submission.
- Clearly and legibly fill in your name (Maker), Title and Date.
Print forms are completed when you arrive at the club and hand in your prints.
A quick primer on filling out the forms for either color or black & white prints:
- Fill in Date and Name.
- Check the triangles for Prints and Monthly. There is no longer a specific nature print competition, but nature subjects may be entered in either color or B+W.
- Assigned Subjects are no longer done.
- Check the triangle for either Color or Monochrome. Trade no longer applies.
- List your titles clearly. Use your best penmanship!
- Check the box if the print is new, that is, being entered for the first time in competition. If you are resubmitting after having received a 6, leave the box blank.
- Leave the subtotal box empty, this is for the scorekeeper.
- Enter total number of new entries for the night.
- Leave the Total box empty. This is also for the scorekeeper.
- Check the Make Up triangle only if you are submitting make up entries. Use a separate entry form for your make up submissions.
Below is a sample image of the Beginner print form. Do not print this sample; you must use the forms available at the club.